How to become a member
- Print and complete the Membership Application above
- Get two club members to propose and second your application.
If you don’t know any club members, it is suggested you attend a Club Night and ask to speak with a Club Officer.
- Post form along with payment to the address below.
You may include a cheque or pay by direct credit to TAC account at TSB Bank City Branch New Plymouth 15-3942-0007023-00
Taranaki Alpine Club Inc,
PO Box 356, New Plymouth
We will then
- Process your application at the next monthly committee meeting
- Post you a confirmation letter and joining pack
- Student $30: for an individual less than 18 years
- Ordinary $40: for an individual 18 years or over
- Family $60: for a family living at the same address and includes children under 18 years.
Supply all the names of the family members included in this membership.
For new membership nomination after 1st September the subscription is half the annual rate .
* prices valid to 31/03/2016
The club holds its annual general meeting in March or April and the annual subscriptions are due then. There is a 20% surcharge if not paid by 1st June and membership is forfeited if not paid by 1st July.